Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goodbye Lucy

It looks like Lucy is about to pack up and head out of town after a rather disappointing exhibition and the Pacific Science Center. It is a shame that more people didn't support this exhibit. As a result of the poor turnout here in Seattle, Chicago has canceled their scheduled display.

I'm really glad that I made the effort to visit as it looks like there may not be another chance here in the US. What a shame and embarrassment for Americans that one of the great scientific discoveries of our time can't even get 200,000 visitors in six months in one of the countries most pro-science cities. It was an amazing experience for me. I wish more could have shared it.

1 comment:

Amicus said...

I would have liked to visit the Lucky exhibit. I'm glad you saw it while it was there.